Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2004

Heartbeat

Ann: Ok, went to another gynae just to confirm. This one, recommended by my cousin. Did a scan. Saw a flickering light on the screen. That's the heartbeat! The gynae announced. Reality set in, you can't go wrong when you see it flicker. All this while, I had been having mixed feelings. Unprepared, reluctant yet joyous in my heart. A miracle happening in my body.Thank God, I had none of the problems pregnant women face. No morning sickness, no nausea, no cravings. Only tiredness. Plain tiredness.

Clement is so sweet. Relieved me of housework. I literally hit the bed as soon as I got home and he was the one who washed me up and changed me. And did all the chores. Without a single complaint. He's the greatest husband in the whole world.

No comments: