Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

1st Trimester

Ann: I had an absolutely smooth pregnancy. No morning sickness, no nausea, no cravings. But appetite changed. Was usually a buffet person who gobbled everything. This time, I couldn't eat a lot. Also can't stand meat. Only liked veg. Hence lost weight during 1st trimester instead.I was also very blessed to have a doting and supportive hubby. My tiredness really caused me to do nothing but sleep after work. He's been fetching me after work everyday and the moment I reached home, I hit the sack. Sometimes, without washing up and changing my clothes. Clem had to do all these for me- washed me up, changed my clothes, massaged and applied lotion to my feet... while I was the sleepy head. At the same time, I was doing less chores. And my beloved hubby performed all these duties without a word of complaint. I am so blessed!


Clement: Started praying everyday for Ann & Bebe and seems that God has been blessing us. Ann's pregnancy was a breeze. Except for the need to sleep, everything was going fine. God & Bebe are very kind to us.

No comments: