Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Clearing out clothes

Never have I thought this would be such an emotional activity.

Every quarter (or is it 2 months?), I would clear out Cavan clothes. Those that don't fit him anymore.

As I unfold the pieces, I would remember the little body of my baby boy. He's grown! On occasion, I would freeze at moments of nostalgia...

That day, Dar was clearing the clothes together with me. I don't think guys would share such sentiments, I thought. Maybe it only happens to mommies.

To my surprise, he remarked as he was unfolding a piece, "Do you remember how small Bebe was at this age? So cute!"

At least I know I'm not the only one...

No comments: