Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 10, 2006

5th Wedding Anniversary

This year, I hit the big "3". Looking back, I had spent almost half my life with Dar. We started dating since we were 17. Now, 13 years into our relationship, we are still very much in love. I thank God for this blessing. Many friends and colleagues have also commented that he's such a sweet hubby!

Our celebrations was simple this year. But to commemorate the 5th-year milestone, we wanted a more permanent gift. Dar suggested having a tattoo- permanent what, he said. My concern was, will I be able to explain to our kids when they grow, and to the kids in church, and to our pre-believing friends. Of course, it's up to our conviction but if there's a chance of it being a stumbling block, I'd rather not risk it.

So we got each other a ring. I got a better deal. His is silver, mine white gold with diamonds. Haha.



Our little son, the "ringbearer"

No comments: