Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Gift from Cavan

This is the first time Cavan has specially gone and got something for me.

We attended a wedding dinner and on our way out, my brother-in-law got his girlfriend a flower. I'm not sure Cavan saw it but he later exclaimed very loudly, "I want to get a flower for Mommy!"

With this, he skipped and looked around for flower baskets or bouquets but could find none. He asked my father-in-law to help him look for flowers.

When he returned, he was holding a beautiful red rose gleefully.

"For you, Mommy. From Daddy," he said.

"Wow, not bad huh? Helping you score brownie points." I nudged Clem.

I accepted the rose with delight. Cavan was so sweet! He really behaved like a charming gentleman!

My heart totally melted.

No comments: