Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7th-Year Itch

What do you do when you experience an itch? You going scratching, of course!

But in the right way ok?

After seven years of dating, Clem and I married. Now, we are married for seven years. I teased him, "Seven years already. Itchy or not?" "Yes, very itchy. Let's have another baby!" Beep, beep (but censor broke down)... Hope the above dialogue is not too R(A)!

I really don't know how my life would turn out without Clem. He's been such a pillar in my life. I'm especially thankful, cos I know I'm not an easy person to live with. I have high expectations, a sharp tongue, hate housework and chores, and literally depend on him for many things. Yet he loves me unconditionally, and gives me all he can to see me happy. I truly know from him, that love is not just an emotion but an action.

HIs love to me is extended to my family. He is a good son to my parents. Whenever my parents needed to go anywhere, he'd play chauffeur. During my mom's battle with cancer and treatment, he chauffeured her to the hospital whenever he could. When the housemen acted unprofessionally, he was there to give them a dressing down and made sure my mom received good treatment and service. When the hospital lapsed in its processes, he took the case with the hospital going up to the Medical Affairs and MP. His love for my parents touch me tremendously. I could never imagine I deserve someone like him.

I'm really grateful to God for giving me such a wonderful gift. May I will always be reminded to love him with gentleness and tenderness. Not exactly how I will normally be described. But I'll try.

Here's looking at us!

No comments: