Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Preparing for #2


#2 is due to come next month. People asked if I'm ready. Me ready? I'm more pre-occupied with whether Cavan is ready. Aiya no prob lah, kind friends offered. Cavan seems to like babies a lot!

True.

Cavan loves to go to babies and stroke their little faces. He would ask mommies about their babies. Whenever he sees someone pushing a stroller, he would run up to them to see their babies. Even when he flips a book and sees a pic of a baby, he would kiss the pic.

Yes. He likes babies a lot. But he can say goodbye to these. For #2, she's here to stay. Different story.

Maybe I worry too much. But the last thing I want, is to rob my dear son of his sense of security. I'm so afraid that he will transform from an affable little boy to one that is withdrawn and whiny, as I so often heard from parents who had #2.

Pray that we as parents will be sensitive to his needs and behaviour. Hope our parents and friends will be too.

No comments: