Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2004

Bebe's looking at us!



We can't wait to see Bebe again! All this while, I've been feeling Bebe wriggling and squirming in my tummy. Today, I'm going to see what this little fella is up to. Our gynae focused the scan on our darling's face today. Bebe's head was down, which is a good position for birth but still too early cos Bebe's bound to shift around again.

Bebe looked very adorable with chubby cheeks. Clem proudly proclaimed that Bebe has his cheeks. And saw the little nose. Well, both our noses aren't fab so can't tell whose Bebe's resembles.

Later, we were told that Bebe weighs a whooping 800g! What a shock! Just a month ago, Bebe was half that weight. No wonder Bebe's kicks were so powerful! Well, the disappointment was that I had to cut down on my sugars and carbo. And check with my mom whether I was a big baby as it could be hereditary. It must have been those ice cream, chocolates, cakes and bread. Anyway, it was heartening to know that the weight distributed between Bebe and I. Ok, enough of self deception. I'd better cut down on these otherwise I'd have a hard time delivering if Bebe continues to grow exponentially, I was warned.

No comments: