Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Prancing mommy, Kicking Baby

I can't believe I still have so much energy to jump and prance about. Just on Sunday, I was a Power "Puff" Girl, fighting the evil Mojo Jojo. Today, I acted as a genie for my organisation's conference. I really don't feel the weight at all. By I did suffer mild leg cramps... Guess i still had to surrender to effects of pregnancy.














Bebe, as usual, has been very active. This time, beside kicking and punching, he/she's been trying different stunts. Just a few days ago, Clem and I witnessed movements across my belly with occasional nudges and bumps. We said Bebe is "shifting house". Clem is such an adoring dad. He's never failed to talk and kiss Bebe everyday. We can't wait to have our little one in our arms to hold and kiss and cuddle...

No comments: