Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 04, 2004

Daddy teasing Bebe

Clement: Did a little experiment with Bebe: Asked Bebe if he/she wanted to go swimming. If yes, to kick my hand twice. If not, then don't acknowledge. Then I placed my hand below Ann's belly button. Bebe really KICKED twice... and some more times there after, as if he/she really wanted to go swimming with us. I tried another spot and told Bebe to kick my hand. And Bebe did! But in the end, both Ann and I were too tired that we knocked out in bed. Still, it was amazing to see Bebe respond to us. Especially during night-time when we talked to Bebe. Can't wait for Babe to arrive.

No comments: