Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 01, 2006

Look, mom, no hands!

Cavan started walking more than 10 steps on his own today.

He has been walking but required our support. The only funny thing was, he only wanted us to hold one hand. If I were to hold his right hand, then Clem comes along and holds his left hand, Cavan would let go of my hand.If I try to rejoin the hand-holding and hold his hand, he would
let go of Clem's.

We were at Marina Square. I was shopping so Clem was coaching Cavan outside the store. By the time, I came out, my beaming baby was walking toward me. We were so proud of him!

We found that Cavan didn't want to be carried anymore! He just wanted to walk. And walk. And walk! Of course we didn't get to shop much cos half our time was spent trying to stop him from running into glass walls, and into other shoppers.
Guess that marked the first day of our chasing around...

Then: Tap-walking at 8-&-half mths






Then: Strutting along






Then: Cavan held by his daddy just the day before.





Happy to be on his own.









Throwing tantrums cos didn't want to be carried.







Bushed!


No comments: