Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Anticipation... D-Day #2

For the past 2 nights, been dreaming that I was on the way to "bombing".

A friend asked me, "Are you scared? Should be ok right since it's your 2nd one." I thought for a moment and replied, "For the 1st one, I was scared cos I didn't know what to expect. For this one, I'm scared cos I KNOW what to expect."

Anyway, for the 1st one, I don't know how but I managed to pull through successfully. Epidural-free.

Maybe I was ignorant, I just went with the flow of the whole birth process and didn't ask for any pain relief. Now that I have gone through the experience, suddenly the options become very tempting and suddenly I also become more cowardly.

I am so not looking forward to D-Day and wish that the girl will stay in my tummy as long as she wants.

Also bcos we've not prepared anything yet!

Now there are no infant clothes at home. No nappies. Where is my breast pump? No bottles. Haven't set up the play pen. Haven't washed the baby's bedsheet. Haven't washed the steriliser. Haven't registered and get the cordlife kit. Haven't got a name yet.

But we're still not fretting. That caused me to fret. Not fretting.

So, anticipation? Not really.

No comments: