Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mummy seat

This would be the last time I was able to bring Cavan to church by myself. In order to let him sleep longer, I asked Dar to go to Children’s Church first and I would bring Cavan to church myself.

With my bulging tummy, I was still able to carry him across the road, up and down the bus. Singaporeans! I don’t know what to say about them. They wouldn’t even let us up the bus first, after even seeing our condition!

One thing that made me uncomfortable was that Cavan insisted sitting ON my lap. At the initial stage, it was okay. As my tummy ballooned, it became increasingly uncomfortable for me. It felt painful to have him leaning on my tummy. And he was sliding off but he didn’t seem to mind.

Towards the last few trips, I always had cookie or candy. To persuade him to sit on his own. If all else fails, a stern “Mummy said sit by yourself!” worked.

Ah well.

No comments: