Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Baby dreams

Babe is still in there... thank God.

I was negotiating with her not to come out too quickly as I was involved in organising a week-long event for my organisation last week. After so much preparation, I just HAD to be there for the action. Everyday, my colleagues were prepared that I would not turn up, or go into labour. When Friday came, they marvelled at how "obedient" my babe was, still in there! Of course, how could she come out without "parental consent"?

After Friday, I've been having dreams. A dream of holding her in my arms. A dream of my bulging tummy going flat (or rather, flab). Another dream more shocking, babe is not a gal, it's a boy!

My colleague said, to my amusement, babe must be sending dreams to me asking for permission to come out. Err... ok, but things aren't ready yet. Moreover, she isn't due till next Wed so I'll feel so cheated if it's anytime earlier.

Hang in there!

No comments: