Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Verdict- 31 Jan

Just yesterday we were having games with cell. Better enjoy our last lap of freedom.

My check today showed that I'm 3 cm dilated. So Doc asked when we want to deliver Bebe. We decided on 1st Feb. Ok, we'll admit into hospital tonight at 10.30 pm.

After the check, my mucuous plug dropped out and I began to bleed heavily. Thank God I was still in the clinic. I was somewhat elated cos this was one of the signs.

We went back home and I quickly tried to complete whatever work I could. Dar did the final packing.

After everything done, we just lay on the bed. After today, we'll come back home with a different lifestyle. Suddenly, I was overcome with emotions and began to sob. I had been overwhelmed with Dar's patience and hard work throughout my pregnancy. He had been such a wonderful hubby and it must have been hard on him to handle everything at home. We cuddled for some time in bed - exactly the same scene when we found out about the pregnancy.

Soon it was time to go. We were late.

At midnight, Doc came to insert pill to soften the cervix and bring about wider dilation. I told him about a ache that I had been experiencing ache at my hip and buttock area. Hearing this, he told the nurse he would insert 1, instead of 2, pill.

After that, Dar and I prayed before we slept, still believing in God that He would bring about a natural delivery. That I would not need to be induced.

For the 1st time in months, I slept soundly till the next morning at 7am.

No comments: