Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

Maternity Clothes? No way!

I am sure glad that I didn't need to buy maternity clothes at all durring my pregnancy! (also didn't buy any when expecting Cavan.) They are expensive, mostly frumpy and, what am I going to do with them after birth?

Friends ask me where I get my clothes from so I share a few tips with them. Actually during this pregnancy, the boho style were in, so I did not have to worry. Loose clothings, flare tops were common, so almost every retail shop carried something I could wear. My normal size some more!

I could also always count on dear Mango, which carries a range of stretchy tops and bottoms with elastic bands.

Now I can still wear them, in my post-natal-neither-here-nor-there kind of size and figure. Some people still have to resort to wear maternity clothes post-birth cos they still can't fit into their normal clothes. So buy smart, and save money!

*Ahem*! Fashion Show below:

20 wks preg.
Top: Esprit, Skirt: New Balance
22 wks
Gold top: Mango, Flare pants: Pasar Malam

23 wks
Top: Esprit, Hipster denim skirt ($10): Factory outlet


24 wks
Top: Esprit, Flare pants: Pasar Malam

25 wks
White top: Giorgano, Jacket: Padini, 3/4 hipster pants: Billabong, Belt: Esprit

31 wks
Top: Pull and Bear, Skirt: Mango




33 wks
Black camisole: Mango, Linen skirt: Mango, Knitted wear: No brand


33 wks
Top: Baleno, Skirt: Pasar Malam

34 wks
Top: Giordano, Long skirt: Fox


39 wks
Top: Ebase, Skirt: Mango
See, Mango is every preggie's best friend!

No comments: