Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Resuming Sunday

After a month-long hiatus, we're back to a fully-packed Sunday!

Cavan was so glad to be back at Children's Church where his daddy teaches, joining the big kor-kors and jie-jies. Plus playing with daddy & mummy's friends, especially Uncle Victor & Auntie Yvonne!

After CC and church service, we, as usual, lunched with Kym, TC and their 2 bubbies at our fav Sunday lunch haunt - Crystal Cafe for porridge buffet!

This is our fav place cos the place is not too crowded; Our 2 toddlers have the space to move around; We don't feel pressured to eat quickly and give up our table; The toddlers eat for free! Considering the adult portion that Cavan eats, it is soooo worth it!

We usually spent almost the whole of our Sunday afternoons here if we come here for lunch and joked that we can settle lunch and dinner here (since it closes at 10pm). The waiters and waitresses probably recognised us, since we were the longest staying customers! The last time we came, Kym and I were heavily pregnant and we stayed as long! This time, we were still unstoppable despite having our newborns. Worse-still, the 2 todds were "unsupervised" since we were busy tending to the babies!

Baby Verity had been sleeping throughout. From her feed at 8.45am till 2pm, she was soundly asleep amid the loud noises and music in church! I was desperate for her to wake up so I could feed her (I was "bursting") but nothing can rouse her. Finally managed to feed her before our lunch so I could eat in peace. Alas, after that she refused to sleep so Clem had to hold her and have his lunch interrupted.

At 4+, we parted our ways and I wanted to shop at Vivocity. Desperately tried to make Cavan nap as he was up almost the whole day (napping only for 30 min during service) and having only slept 7.5 hours the night before.

I was so happy I managed to do some shopping. Have been buying stuff for the kids. Finally something for myself! Oops we forgot the time - it was close to 8pm - and we headed to my in-laws' for dinner.

It was great as there's always someone tending to the baby. Cavan had his uncles to entertain him. My hands were free while I had dinner! It's always great to be with family.

I was recharged. Now, to face another week ahead!

No comments: